Saturday 17 December 2011

Beauty of Quran



Your words are so beautiful...

I have never seen

Anything more beautiful than you are

You are with me

Everywhere I go

You are a treasure I carry

Wherever I go


You are a treasure

Different from all the treasures of this world

Because you are a treasure I can’t live without

You are a treasure that I know

Won’t leave me...

You are a treasure that I know

Won’t harm me

You are a true miracle

You are knowledge

Not like any other knowledge

Why?

Because if I had all the knowledge in the world and not yours,

Then I am nothing…


When I’m depressed

I come back to you

When I’m happy

I come back to you


I have never seen

More honesty

In the world

As you

What do I want more?


I know you have no lies

You show me the truth

You show me wisdom

You lighten my heart

You heal my pain

You brighten my path

You teach me life

You teach me tenderness

You teach me care

You teach me love

You teach me patience

You teach me strength

I just can't name them all...


You are my guide

When I’m lost

With you I know I'm safe


And I know

That the closer I am to you

The closer I am to Allah

And the farther I am from you;

The farther I am from Allah


But the most beautiful thing is

Despite how much we may forget you…

You are always there

No comments:

Post a Comment